Alstate Process Service provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a range of process services, which includes a military status assessment. This military status assessment is simply an assessment of one's military status. But there are legal reasons one would need to acquire this. And that process isn't always easy. But with the help of our process servers, we can help in this area.
We are located in Deer Park, New York, which makes us the ideal place for many throughout Long Island. Over the years, we have become trusted process servers for many. If you would like a free consultation for our services, please call 631-667-1800. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
What Is a Military Status Assessment?
Here are the military status code values:
- Not Indicated: A person whose military status was not indicated
- No Military Service: A person who has no former or current military service
- Vietnam Era Veteran: A person who is a Vietnam Era veteran
- Other Veteran: A person who is a veteran, but not from the Vietnam Era
- Active Reserve: A person who is currently on Active Reserve
- Inactive Reserve: A person who is currently an Inactive Reserve
- Retired: A person who is currently retired from the military
- Active Duty: A person who is currently on Active Duty
At Alstate Process Service, we can help sort out these details.
Call For A Free Consultation
Alstate Process Service has years of experience in the field. We provide clients across New York and the NYC area with a military status assessment to help them with their legal issues. For more information about this type of service we provide, please reach out to us today. When you reach out, we will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our range of services. The number to call is 631-667-1800. With your phone call, our process servers can provide you with a free consultation and quote. When you turn to Alstate, you are in good hands.