Alstate Process Service provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a range of process services. Over the years, we have become trusted process servers for many. One of our services is providing clients with a military status assessment. This is simply an assessment of one's military status.
Here are the military status code values:
- Not Indicated: A person whose military status was not indicated
- No Military Service: A person who has no former or current military service
- Vietnam Era Veteran: A person who is a Vietnam Era veteran
- Other Veteran: A person who is a veteran, but not from the Vietnam Era
- Active Reserve: A person who is currently on Active Reserve
- Inactive Reserve: A person who is currently an Inactive Reserve
- Retired:A person who is currently retired from the military
- Active Duty: A person who is currently on Active Duty
Alstate Process Service has years of experience in the field and provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a whole host of process services. This includes a military status assessment. For more information about this type of service, please contact us today. The number to call is 631-667-1800. We will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our range of services.