Alstate Process Service provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a range of process services. We are located in Deer Park, New York, which makes us the ideal place for many throughout Long Island. Over the years, we have become trusted process servers for many. One of our services is providing clients with a military status assessment. This is simply an assessment of one's military status. If you would like a free consultation for our services, please call 631-667-1800. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
What Is A Military Status Assessment?
Here are the military status code values:
- Not Indicated: A person whose military status was not indicated
- No Military Service: A person who has no former or current military service
- Vietnam Era Veteran: A person who is a Vietnam Era veteran
- Other Veteran: A person who is a veteran, but not from the Vietnam Era
- Active Reserve: A person who is currently on Active Reserve
- Inactive Reserve: A person who is currently an Inactive Reserve
- Retired: A person who is currently retired from the military
- Active Duty: A person who is currently on Active Duty
At Alstate Process Service, we can help sort out these details. We have the experience and offer personal attention to get the job done right.
Call For A Free Consultation
Alstate Process Service has years of experience in the field and provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a whole host of process services. This includes a military status assessment. For more information about this type of service we provide, please contact us today. We will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our range of services. The number to call is 631-667-1800. With your phone call, our process servers can provide you with a free consultation and quote. When you turn to Alstate, you are in good hands.