Alstate Process Service provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a range of process services. Over the years, we have become trusted process servers for many. One of our services is providing clients with a military status assessment. This is simply an assessment of one's military status.
What Is A Military Status Assessment?
Here are the military status code values:
- Not Indicated: A person whose military status was not indicated
- No Military Service: A person who has no former or current military service
- Vietnam Era Veteran: A person who is a Vietnam Era veteran
- Other Veteran: A person who is a veteran, but not from the Vietnam Era
- Active Reserve: A person who is currently on Active Reserve
- Inactive Reserve: A person who is currently an Inactive Reserve
- Retired:A person who is currently retired from the military
- Active Duty: A person who is currently on Active Duty
Military Status Assessment Consultations
Alstate Process Service has years of experience in the field and provides clients across New York and the NYC area with a whole host of process services. This includes a military status assessment. For more information about this type of service we provide, please contact us today. We will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our range of services. The number to call is 631-667-1800. With your phone call we can provide you with a free consultation and quote.